Low-Cost Pet Wellness Services
Wellness Clinic April 2021 OPEN DATES:
- Thursday, April 1, 2021
- Saturday, April 3rd, 2021
- Tuesday, April 6th, 2021
- Thursday, April 8, 2021
- Saturday, April 10, 2021
- Tuesday, April 13, 2021
- Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- Friday, April 23, 2021
- Tuesday, April 27, 2021
- Thursday, April 29, 2021
- Friday, April 30, 2021
If you or know someone who would like to work in animal services please click HERE for more information on job opportunities at the Humane Society of Northeast Georgia.
April 2021 Wellness Clinic Regular Hours
Tuesday: 9:30 am-5:30 pm*
Thursday: 9:30 am-5:30 pm*
Friday: CLOSED (exception: April 23, 2021 & April 30, 2021 – 9:30 am-5:30 pm*)
Saturday: 9:30 am-2:30 pm
*CLOSED for lunch from 12:30-1:15 pm (excludes Saturdays).
NOTE: Clinic dates can be subject to change due to staffing issues and any closures will be noted at the top of this page.
Check-in procedures effective September 8, 2020
- Walk-in appointments are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Check-in opens at 8:30 am. The Wellness Clinic’s first appointment is at 9:30 am.
- HSNEGA reserves the right to stop sign-ins early if we have reached our client capacity for the day and limits 2 pets per family per visit.
- Please arrive at your earliest convenience.
- When you arrive, please leave your pet(s) in the car and form a line to the left of the Healthy Pet Clinic entrance. Signs are on display to guide you to the designated check-in area.
- A customer care team member will check you in. Please note, your appointment time may be later than your arrival. If so, you will receive an appointment card with your available appointment time.
- Once you are checked-in, please return to your vehicle and a vet assistant will retrieve your pet(s) from your car. If you have a later appointment time than your initial arrival and leave the HSNEGA campus, upon return, please pull into one of the 15 numbered parking spots. Call the phone number listed on the sign to let the customer care team know you are back for your appointment. A customer care team member will take down your parking spot number and an available vet assistant will retrieve your pet(s) from your car.
- Your pet(s) will be examined and our vet will call you to discuss any issues or concerns.
- A Customer Care Specialist will call you to check you out over the phone. Payment by credit or debit card is preferred. HSNEGA does not accept American Express or payment by check.
- A vet assistant will return your pet(s) to your car.
- If your pet(s) needs services and you have begun experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (coronavirus) such as fever, coughing and/or shortness of breath, or have/may have been exposed to coronavirus, we kindly ask you find an alternative ride for your pet(s) to the HPC.
For up-to-date information about HSNEGA’s response to COVID-19 click HERE.
About HSNEGA’s Wellness Clinic
HSNEGA’S Wellness Clinic serves clients on a walk-in basis where wait times may vary between 1 and 3 hours. To better serve all of our clients, HSNEGA reserves the right to stop sign-ins early if we have reached our client capacity for the day and limits 2 pets per family per visit. Please note, while operating under updated procedures in response to COVID-19, the lobby is closed to public foot traffic.
For the safety of your pets and the public, all dogs must be on leashes/in a carrier and all cats must be in carriers. If you do not have a carrier for your cat, you will be required to purchase a pet wagon for $8. HSNEGA reserves the right to refuse service to animals we believe are generally unhealthy, possess medical concerns, aggressive or pose a risk to our staff and/or other animals. Please see your regular veterinarian for any illnesses prior to coming for vaccines or spay/neuter surgeries. HSNEGA will not vaccinate animals who are vomiting or have bloody diarrhea.
It’s important to provide regular, basic wellness services for your pets to protect them from unnecessary illnesses. That’s why HSNEGA’s Wellness Clinic offers low-cost vaccinations, wellness testing. Below are HSNEGA’s low-cost wellness services and prevention products. Please be aware that a Healthy Pet Exam ($12) is required yearly.
Jump to Dog Vaccine Packages
Jump to Cat Vaccine Packages
Jump to Individual Vaccines
Jump to Individual Services
Jump to Prevention Products
Want to save time before you bring your pet for a wellness visit? Fill out the Pet Information Form before you get here! This form is required to help us better meet the needs of your pet(s)!
You can now access your pet’s records online through the Healthy Pet Clinic (HPC) Client Portal. Use the request form below and we will send you your own activation link!
Already have a login for the HPC Client Portal? Access it below!
HPC Client Portal
|Premium Dog Package||Healthy Pet Exam, Heartworm Test, Fecal Parasite Exam, DHLPP Vaccine, 1-Year to 3-Year Rabies Vaccine, Kennel Cough Vaccine, 12-Month Supply Heartworm Prevention||$120 (SAVES $48)|
|Deluxe Dog Package||Healthy Pet Exam, Heartworm Test, DHLPP Vaccine, 1-Year Rabies Vaccine, 6-Month Supply Heartworm Prevention||$75 (SAVES $26)|
|Basic Dog Package||Healthy Pet Exam, DHLPP Vaccine, 1-Year Rabies Vaccine||$30 (SAVES $6)|
|Litter Package (litters of 3+ puppies)||Healthy Pet Exam, DHPP Vaccine, Dewormer||$20 per pet (SAVES $9 per pet)|
|Premium Cat Package||Healthy Pet Exam, Feline Leukemia/FIV/HW Test, FVRCP Vaccine, Feline Leukemia Vaccine, 1-Year Rabbies Vaccine, Fecal Parasite Exam, 12-Month Supply Heartworm/Flea Topical||$225 (SAVES $68)|
|Deluxe Cat Package||Healthy Pet Exam, Feline Leukemia/FIV/HW Test, FVRCP Vaccine, Feline Leukemia Vaccine, 1-Year Rabbies Vaccine, 6-Month Supply Heartworm/Flea Topical||$120 (SAVES $53)|
|Deluxe Cat Package (excludes Heartworm/Flea Topical)||Healthy Pet Exam, Feline Leukemia/FIV/HW Test, FVRCP Vaccine, Feline Leukemia Vaccine, 1-Year Rabies||$65 (SAVES $8)|
|Basic Cat Package||Healthy Pet Exam, FVRCP Vaccine, 1-year Rabies Vaccine||$30 (SAVES $6)|
|Litter Package (litters of 3+ kittens)||Healthy Pet Exam, FVRCP Vaccine, Dewormer||$20 per pet (SAVES $9 per pet)|
Dog or Cat
|1-Year Rabies Vaccine||Dog and Cat||$12|
|3-Year Rabies Vaccine||Dog and Cat||$30|
|DHPP or DHLPP Vaccine||Dog||$12|
|Kennel Cough Vaccine||Dog||$12|
|Feline Leukemia Vaccine (cat)||Cat||$12|
Dog or Cat
|Feline Leukemia/FIV/HW Test||Cat||$25|
|Fecal Parasite Test||Dog and Cat||$15|
|Microchip||Dog and Cat||$20 ($15 on Fridays!)|
|Puppy/Kitten Nail Trim||Puppies and Kittens||$5|
|Dog/Cat Nail Trim||Dog and Cat||$15|
|Heartworm Injection||$30-75 (lasts 6 months)|
|Heartworm Injection||$60-150 (lasts 12 months)|
|Flea/Tick Pill (1-month)||$20||$100; 2 for $180|
|Flea/Tick Pill (3 months)||$50||$90|
Please note, as of September 1, 2020 some of the prevention product prices listed above have changed.
Give with Confidence
At HSNEGA, we want to remember the amazing rescues that come to stay with us. All of the animals pictured on this site have been with us at some point. Some have already found their forever homes, but some may still be here at HSNEGA! The Humane Society of Northeast Georgia is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization (Federal Tax ID #58-0678817) and has received top recognition from the following charity rating organizations: