Life Saver Circle
Help Our Rescues All Year Long. In our 109th year, we’re looking for 109 new animal lovers – so generous and so constant that you will pledge to faithfully fight for every precious life, month after month. Does that sound like you?
Be more than a supporter—be a member of the LIFE SAVER CIRCLE! The LIFE SAVER CIRCLE is a recurring donor club to help the under served and abandoned pets in our community. You can give WEEKLY, MONTHLY or even QUARTERLY! It’s up to you!
It’s simple! You never have to remember to write a check or mail an envelope. You pick the amount to contribute on a regular basis and HSNEGA does the rest. Just fill out the form below and enter the tax-deductible amount you wish to give, enter your payment information and you’re done! Please note: Online giving is not the only option for the Life Saver Circle. If you would like to send cash or check each month, that would be greatly appreciated as well!!
The average Life Saver Circle member gives $37 monthly.
BENEFITS OF JOINING
Recurring giving is an excellent way to put more of your contribution to work for animals in need! Why?
- More lives saved: Your repeat gift ensures the animals in our care receive the essentials they need such as food, shelter and veterinary care.
- Increase your impact: Even a small gift every month adds up for the animals throughout the year.
- Reduces our costs and your time: because your credit card gifts are automatically processed through our secure system, we save money and resources and this savings directly benefits the animals we all love!
- As a founding member of the LIFE SAVER CIRCLE, Your monthly donation can bring hope to the thousands of animals that are served by HSNEGA each year, and help many more obtain a chance for a family to love, perhaps the first they’ve ever known.
- NEW: Life Saver Circle Impact Gatherings. You’ll be invited to visit with other recurring givers, HSNGEA team, Board members AND EVEN a furry rescue friend. See your impact on the rescues of HSNEGA and a member of the Life Saver Circle! On hold due to COVID-19.
- NEW: Under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, “The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, enacted… a $300 deduction designed especially for people who choose to take the standard deduction, rather than itemizing their deductions. Under this new change, individual taxpayers can claim an “above-the-line” deduction of up to $300 for cash donations made to charity during 2021.” –Internal Revenue Service
BE A PART OF THE CIRCLE
It’s simple! You never have to remember to write a check or mail an envelope. You determine the amount you contribute on a regular basis and HSNEGA does the rest. Just fill out the form below and enter the tax-deductible amount you wish to give, enter your payment information and you’re done! Please note: Online giving is not the only option for the Life Saver Circle. If you would like to send cash or check each month, that would be greatly appreciated as well!!
Q. Is my gift tax-deductible?
A. Yes, you will receive one tax receipt at year-end with a total of your cumulative giving for the calendar year.
Q. What is the average gift?
A. The average monthly gift is $37.
Q. Do I still receive communication from HSNEGA?
A. Yes, but less frequently. You will still receive a special e-newsletter for LIFE SAVER CIRCLE members only, ensuring you are kept abreast of programs and events, as well as select other mailings.
Q. What security measures are taken with my credit card number?
A. If you sign up online, you will notice that the Website is security enabled (denoted by the https) which is the first line of security while you are entering your information. After you’ve signed up, even we don’t have access to your number.
Q. I have other questions. Is there someone I can talk to?
A. We’re happy to answer any questions you have. Please contact Kevin Wells at KWells@HSNEGA.org or 770-532-6617 ext. 237
Give with Confidence
At HSNEGA, we want to remember the amazing rescues that come to stay with us. All of the animals pictured on this site have been with us at some point. Some have already found their forever homes, but some may still be here at HSNEGA! The Humane Society of Northeast Georgia is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization (Federal Tax ID #58-0678817) and has received top recognition from the following charity rating organizations: