Have a Howlin’ Good Birthday!
The “Howlin’ Good Time” Party is a $200 donation! The party package includes:
- Customized postcard invitations (we email the custom invite for you to distribute as needed)
- 2-hour Community Room rental with tables and chairs
- Use of a kitchen with a refrigerator, stove, and microwave
- An educational program with an HSNEGA Ambassador
- An HSNEGA Ambassador guided tour of the Adoption Center
- Animal visits
- 16 Goodie bags and T-shirt for the Birthday Child
Birthday Party Times:
- Weekdays 3-5 pm
- Saturdays 10:30 am-12:30 pm and 1:30-3:30 pm
- Sundays 1:30-3:30 pm
It is recommended to book a “Howlin’ Good Time” Party at least 6 weeks in advance.
**The above party package is for 15 children, excluding the birthday child. There is a $10 additional fee for each additional child. Four chaperone adults must be present at all times during the party. All children and youth guests must be at least 6 years of age or older. A non-refundable $50 deposit is required upon party reservation and will be applied to your balance. The deposit can be made online (see button below). Please be responsible for distributing invitations, decorations, food and drink, supplies, etc.
BOOK PARTY HERE
Give with Confidence
At HSNEGA, we want to remember the amazing rescues that come to stay with us. All of the animals pictured on this site have been with us at some point. Some have already found their forever homes, but some may still be here at HSNEGA! The Humane Society of Northeast Georgia is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization (Federal Tax ID #58-0678817) and has received top recognition from the following charity rating organizations: