The Humane Society of Northeast Georgia (HSNEGA) would like to express our gratitude to the following businesses and organizations who, through their in-kind donations, financial donations or promotion/media coverage, have been ongoing Corporate Companions of our organization.
THANK YOU to the following businesses and organizations:
HSNEGA is a Purina Champion Shelter and provides HSNEGA a discount on Purina food to feed the rescues. They also provide in-kind donations for giveaways as a, “Thank you,” for supporting the rescues and a Purina Champion Shelter.
Hemlock Animal Hospital provides discounted care to the HSNEGA animals when the care needed is outside of HSNEGA’s resources, ie. x-rays. They also provide surgical support in HSNEGA’s Paris Family Surgery Suite.
Outside of being a rescue care partner, Hemlock Animal Hospital is an Adoption Angel Lock-In Guardian Angel sponsor, a PAW-liday Giving Tree location and a Donation Box Community Partner.
The below locations are Donation Box Community Partners and either have an HSNEGA donation box or a way to donate to HSNEGA at their checkout.
- 2 Dog
- Animal Medical Care
- Earthwise Pet Supply
- Fido’s World
- Gypsy Threads
- Hemlock Animal Hospital
- Hollywood Feed
- In The Ruff Pet Stuff
- Caroline’s Lucky Dog Salon
- Occasions Florists
- Pet Pleasers Bakery
- Plato’s Closet Gainesville
- Pretty Petals and Pickin’s
- Spa on Green Street
- Tap It
- Wizards Video Games
Hollywood Feed is a Community Partner, Art with Heart sponsor, PAW-liday Giving Tree location and gives customers the option to donate to HSNEGA at checkout.
Hollywood Feed Community Partner Locations:
- Sandy Springs (6235A Roswell Rd NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328)
- Roswell (1125 Woodstock rd, suite 350, Roswell, GA 30075)
- Cumming (4335 Bethelview rd, Cumming, GA 30040)
AccessWDUN is a PAWesome media partner! From participating and spreading the word about in HSNEGA programs like ExPAWditions, participating in events like the Adoption Angel Lock-In, to covering HSNEGA news and updates, AccessWDUN goes above and beyond as a media partner.
The Times prints an HSNEGA dog and cat as Pet of the Days in their Sunday paper as well as virtually. Their journalists are always apt to cover HSNEGA updates, milestones, etc.
Outside of the pandemic, Fox 5 allows HSNEGA to bring an adoptable animal, every Wednesday, to their studio for their Pet of the Day segment. The in-person Fox 5 Pet of the Day segment has been canceled indefinitely. The Fox 5 Pet of the Day segment still airs during Good Day Atlanta and replays of the segments can be found HERE.
American Pest Control shares HSNEGA Pets of the Week on Twitter. Their team also participates as penmates in the Adoption Angel Lock-In as well as sponsors a kennel in the HSNEGA Large Dog Adoption Room.
Pet Rescue Radio promotes adoptable HSNEGA animals live on their daily show from 2-4 pm EST as well as across their social media platforms.
Listen live HERE.
Interested in becoming a lifesaving Corporate Supporter? Contact HSNEGA’s Development Coordinator, Kevin Wells, at KWells@HSNEGA.org or 770-532-6617 ext. 237.
HOW CORPORATE COMPANIONS CAN HELP
- VOLUNTEERING: 2-4 hour group shift determined by company contact and Volunteer, Education & Outreach Coordinator (monthly, quarterly, etc. Monday-Friday, morning and afternoon shifts available)
- EVENTS: Participate OR Sponsor one or more of our annual events: Restaurants 4 Rescues, Adoption Angel Lock-In, Art With Heart and/or smaller “Yappy Hour” events all year long.
Opportunities for volunteering include adult dog walking, puppy socialization, and cat/kitty socialization. Skills-based volunteering (marketing, fundraising, in-kind drives, IT, admin. assistance etc.) opportunities also are available upon request.
Corporate volunteerism has become a mainstream business practice. According to the Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy, 70% of companies currently enable employees to volunteer with non-profit organizations during paid working hours. Why? Because it’s a mutually beneficial and sustainable option for companies, non-profit organizations, individual employees and, most importantly, those in need. Specifically, a corporate volunteer program can:
- Be an effective way for companies to become involved in local communities by building relationships and alliances;
- Support employee recruitment and retention, and strengthen internal corporate culture;
- Create a positive impact on your organization’s reputation;
- Create added value by functioning as a professional development mechanism, giving employees learning and leadership opportunities; and
- Benefits employees on a personal level, creating greater physical and mental/emotional health.
PLUS, HSNEGA also will feature our Corporate Companions’ logos on our website and social media as well as provide ongoing photos of volunteers being involved and all of the benefits that come along with involvement in our events!
Give with Confidence
At HSNEGA, we want to remember the amazing rescues that come to stay with us. All of the animals pictured on this site have been with us at some point. Some have already found their forever homes, but some may still be here at HSNEGA! The Humane Society of Northeast Georgia is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization (Federal Tax ID #58-0678817) and has received top recognition from the following charity rating organizations: